Every chocolate lover loves a good brownie. And here is another one. I started to bake brownies as a little girl with a preboxed brownie mix. And I specially loved to lick the bowl after my mother poured the mixture in the baking tin. Of course she left a little bit more in the bowl so I could enjoy a little bit extra!
This brownie is my go to recipe, I’ve made it so many times and this is the version I stick to every time. And with succes! I’ve feed this brownie to every chocolate lover I know and they love it. They even gave me some comments when I got my new oven because it was just a little less gooey-er then usually..
- Baking tin
- Sauce pan
- Mixing bowl
- 350 gram Butter
- 350 gram Dark Chocolate at least 55%
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 400 gram Sugar
- 225 gram Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Prep a big baking tin (approxamatly 30x20cm)
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter and the chocolate on low fire. Set aside when everything is blended and let it chill
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. When the chocolate-butter mixture is chilled you can add it to the egg-sugar mixture and whisk it all together
- Last you'll add the flour and a pinch of salt, and again mix well.
- This is the part where you can spice up your brownie. Add some nuts, chunks of chocolate, coconut, you name it.
- If you're happy with the brownie (stuffed or not) you'll pour it in your prepped baking tin and bake it for +-45 minutes. Check reguraly after 30 minutes since every baking tin and every oven is different. You want the brownie to be set on the outside but nice and gooey on the inside.